Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Gay Marriage?

Thoughts?


Good?  Bad?   




My preliminary.....It is about bias, prejudice...financial bias.


To my knowledge....Gay's can enjoy the same rights as others, by legal maneuvers...designating  a POA, Wills, etc.  It is just more expensive...and therefore discriminatory.  Now they can be miserable like the rest of us!   Rod Stewart: "I'm not getting married again, I'm just going to find a woman I don't like and buy her a house".


Seems to me that a party who believes in freedom...mine...should believe in the right to be (especially legally) with who they wish. 

NOW ON THE OTHER HAND!...religious ideas (me not religious) are also due their rights...they may recognize their belief and should not be compelled to comply.

Course...I'm just one voice.   Don't reply to me...reply to the blog.


Terry!  Hope life is great!  You liberal dolt!  How you gonna reconcile your religion with your President?   I know...life if full of choices.   Wait!...that is a baby!  Sorry...that won't work either.

No comments: