Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The difference between the current "Wall Street" protests and the antiwar protests of the 60's?  The antiwar protesters had something to protest against...outside of themselves.


The current protestors are just a whinny bunch of idiots asking...everything...for free.

What I love most is that sooner or later these idiots will turn against our leader who, as a community organizer, helped create their beliefs and circumstance.

Terry, they are the logical extension and outcome of your beliefs. Good job!

1 comment:

Baxter said...

I was dreaming in my dreaming of an aspect bright and fair

And my sleeping it was broken
but my dream it lingered near

In the form of shining valleys
where the pure air recognized

And my senses newly opened
I awakened to the cry -
That the people have the power to redeem the works of fools

Upon the meek the graces shower
it's decreed
the people rule.

The people have the power!

P Smith - 1988