Sunday, December 27, 2009

Spelling

I posted a comment awhile ago in which I did not spell Saul Alinsky's name correctly. Baxter corrected me on the spelling and I will always be eternally grateful. He was correct, I found this out after looking at my copy of Rules for Radicals (I wonder if he ever read it?) and I was wrong. Anyway I truly apologize to all for my transgression in spelling. I hope he will continue to watch over all my posts and comments to correct me. Very few people have the intellect and the brain power to keep up with Baxter. I consider it an honor even to know a man of his genius. I felt so good when he praised me for spelling idiot correctly after I called him an idiot. Wow, what a day that was! In fact, I am going to pronounce him the "Spell Checker in Chief" (SCC). So keep up the good work and continue at your newly found Czar position.

Rule 13 - Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Baxter said...

My goodness, aren't we fast on our feet, Professor Chaney! We'll make you the Czar of Speedy Retorts. It is "impressive" what you can come up with when given over a week to think about it...