Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An Example of the Paranoid Right

I received this today in my email inbox.

A GOOD REASON why Obama would want a Civilian Court Trial for all Muslim Terrorists?

Have you wondered why Barack Hussein Obama has insisted that the U.S. Attorney General hold the trials for the 911 Murdering Muslims Terrorists in Civilian Courts as Common Criminals instead of as Terrorists who attacked the United States of America ? Think about this:

If the Muslim Terrorists are tried in Military Tribunals, convicted, and sentenced to DEATH by the Military Tribunal, BY LAW of the United States , Barack Hussein Obama, as President of the United States , would be required to SIGN their Death Warrants before they could be EXECUTED. He would not be required to sign the death warrants if sentenced to death by a Civilian Court .

Think about the Muslim Jihadist, Major Hassan who slaughtered his fellow soldiers at Ft.. Hood , Texas . Major Hassan did not want to go to Afghanistan and be a part of anything that could lead to the deaths of fellow Muslims. He stated that Muslims could not and should not KILL FELLOW MUSLIMS. Is the motive for Barack Hussein Obama's decision to make sure he doesn't have to sign the death warrants for the Muslim Terrorists? Why would he, as President of the United States , not want to sign the death warrants for Muslim Terrorists who attacked the United States and MURDERED over 3,000 innocent United States Citizens on 911?

Could it be that he is FORBIDDEN BY HIS RELIGION to have anything to do with the execution of Muslims?

Think about that!!! Join me in opening our ears, eyes, and minds to what THEIR President is doing. PLEASE pass this along to your friends if you agree that this sounds reasonable. Makes one wonder, doesn't it!!!

John W. King, Attorney at Law

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, Bax. Some people are silly racists. That's why they call it JUNK MAIL. I'm sure there are some not so bright Democrats, as well.

Mark Chaney said...

Baxter,

Yeah you are right! - I would put all people on the right in this category. Talk about paranoia, I thought you didn't drink. Pin all your hopes on that email, let me know how that works out. Ever listen to MIchael Moore - come on there are whack jobs on both sides. Still laughing!

Mark Chaney said...

Actually I have a lot of respect for you, but this is too funny. Surely you posted that as a joke - still laughing!

Baxter said...

I do not categorize all or most on the right as paranoid. That said, I get stuff like this frequently and it is NEVER from the left. The left surely has loonies but they are not as active, well organized or numerous. Fortunately, they do not appear to have my email address.

I think that your typical Tea Party protester would buy into that email. Michelle Bachman would probably refuse to denounce it. The GOP has a real problem in that the former John Birchers are now the base.

Mark Chaney said...

Oh my God did you feel threatened? Were you scared?

Mark Chaney said...

Totally right, I'm running for the hills.

Mark Chaney said...

Do you think they will ever get your email address - maybe change your IP address before it's too late. Maybe they are watching you right now - look out the window. Have your phone line checked ASAP.

Baxter said...

Looks like I hit a nerve there, Mark. Are you embarrassed to belong to the same party as Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Tom Tancredo and the Tea Partiers? If you aren't, you ought to be.

I pin no hopes on the lunatic fringe. That was an odd question. I take no pleasure in the fact that your party has been hijacked by the far right. I would prefer your party move back to the center so that I would actually have a choice come election time. All of the good candidates these days - the ones that do not caucus with the tin foil hat crowd - are Democrats. And the problem isn't getting better. It is getting worse.

Mark Chaney said...

Oh yeah you really hit a nerve, it's the funny bone. Oh they are just terrible people - forget Michael Moore, Danny Glover, Van Jones, Rev Wright, Blagovich, Cindy Sheehan, Father Pfleger, Code Pink, Olbermann and on and on.

Oh yeah hijacked, look at your party - talk about hijacked! Talf about our party move back to the center. You must live in a bubble. Climb back into your paranoid bubble.

Are you sure you are OK? Turn on MSNBC and look at all the nice people - you'll be fine.

Baxter said...

I appreciate your concern. :)

Mark Chaney said...

Oh and by the way, what empirical data do have to show me that the Republican Party has been hijacked by the far right. I would also like to know the various stages of the right - such as center right, 1/4 right, 1/2 right, 3/4 right and right wackos. And if you could include the percentages for each. Just factual data. Or is this just a typical liberal emotional "feeling" you have. Feelings whoa whoa feelings

Baxter said...

I did! Didn't you see the Research 2000 survey? That paints a very damning picture of your party.

I didn't include the results that showed 31% of Republicans think contraceptives should be outlawed and 77% believe that public school students should be taught the Book of Genesis regarding creation.

I call myself an Eisenhower Republican which makes me a 21st century Democrat. I voted for GHW Bush and Bob Dole (I want that one back - Clinton deserved my vote). I was a registered Independent until 2004, when I changed to Democrat so I could vote in the primary. Evan Bayh was my favored '08 presidential candidate until he dropped out (then Hill, then Obama). So - I consider myself a centrist - a moderate and I have watched your party move from fiscally conservative, good government Keynesians to the rather radical group described in the poll results. It is no longer a realistic choice for many of us.

Orrin Hatch - a Republican I have always liked - said the other day that there weren't really any Republican conservatives in Congress until the 1990's. So, I ask, what were they before? He went on to say that as a policy, the Republicans didn't really pay for any (spending) programs when they had the monopoly on power. What do you call that kind of policy?

I didn't publish today's email to taunt you, Mark, which is apparently how you took it. I really think it represents a large a growing minority within the GOP. The rhetoric on FNC and the headlines on Drudge (a site I frequently visit) are moving formerly sensible centrists further and further to the right. As people take sides, once reasonable people are getting radicalized - such as the Birthers. I think this is a serious problem with no ready solutions other than Democratic success at the polls and then DELIVERING - which they have yet to do post 2008.