Saturday, February 13, 2010

It would be nice

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!!

A friend sent this along to me. I can't think of a reason to disagree.

I am sending this to virtually everybody on
my e-mail list and that includes conservatives, liberals, and everybody in
between. Even though we disagree on a number of issues, I count all of you
as friends. My friend and neighbor wants to promote a "Congressional Reform
Act of 2009". It would contain eight provisions, all of which would probably
be strongly endorsed by those who drafted the Constitution and the Bill of
Rights.

I know many of you will say, "this is impossible". Let me remind you, Congress has the lowest approval of any entity in Government, now is the time when Americans will join together to reform Congress - the entity that represents us.

We need to get a Senator to introduce this bill in the US Senate and a Representative to introduce a similar bill in the US House. These people will become American hero's..

Thanks,
A Fellow American

No comments: