Monday, July 27, 2009


Boat Launching Procedures.....
I just bought a new boat and decided to take her for the maiden voyage this past weekend.
This is my first boat and I wasn't quite sure of the exact Standard Operating Procedures for launching it off a ramp, but I figured it couldn't be too hard.
I consulted my local boat dealer for advice, but they just said "don't let the trailer get too deep when you are trying to launch the boat".
Well, I don't know what they meant by that as I could barely get the trailer in the water at all!
Anyhow, here's a picture. See for yourself.
Tell me what I am doing wrong?


3 comments:

Mark R. said...

You forgot to use a submarine to pull the trailer into the water.

Mark R. said...

You should have had Ted Kennedy drive the truck instead. He is experienced at getting out of submerged vehicles.

Baxter said...

LMAO!