Thursday, October 8, 2009

Detroit... on the mend ! Here is some social justice for you Terry.

Transcript from a WJR interview.

ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
WOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us, to help us.
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!
WOMEN: (chanting) Obama! Obama! Obama! (laughing)
RUSH: Now, yes, I think it's fine to laugh. I think it's frankly fine to laugh. (laughing) It's freaking sad. Obama giving us money from his stash, that's why we love him, Barack Hussein Obama, mmm, mmm, mmm. Here's the report from yesterday, just to refresh your memory.
ROGULSKI: Did you get an application to fill out yet?
WOMAN: I sure did. And I filled it out, and I am waiting to see what the results are going to be.
ROGULSKI: Will you know today how much money you're getting?
WOMAN: No, I won't, but I'm waiting for a phone call.
ROGULSKI: Where's the money coming from?
WOMAN: I believe it's coming from the City of Detroit or the state.
ROGULSKI: Where did they get it from?
WOMAN: Some funds that was forgiven (sic) by Obama.
ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get the funds?
WOMAN: Obama getting the funds from... Ummm, I have no idea, to tell you the truth. He's the president.
ROGULSKI: In downtown Detroit, Ken Rogulski, WJR News.

5 comments:

Jim G. said...

Come on Jim, you say, this was just an isolated thing. It is not like our kids are being indoctrinated.

KIDS: Obama says everyone needs health coverage in America now. We need to insure those 47 million but the government doesn't know how. Deductibles getting higher every day. I got my bill and I'm thinking no way! And what about my brother? He's hurt and he can't get covered. My tummy's turning and I'm feeling kinda worried. Capricious coverage is killing me. That's when a doctor said, "You have to go." Bipartisan support was tried, so we wouldn't be denied. But Joe Wilson yelled, "You Lie!" So we throw our hands up for health care reform. Make your choice today. Private and public care, will a marketplace treat us fair? So we throw our hands up for health care reform. Make your choice today. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. It's a problem in the USA.

Baxter said...

Stoopid post. Unworthy of the Doc.

Jim G. said...

Its too, is too, is too.

It really happened and is emblematic of "social justice"

terry said...

This really too stupid to even comment about but since my name got used, I feel an obligation.
Look ! I remember the late night show going around the streets and showing pictures of Clinton, Condi Rice and people everyone should know and they would identify them as rock stars or whatever.
All it proves is there ar a lot of uneducated,poorly informed people, who should not vote. I know the poll tax was used as a way to keep blacks from voting in the south, but really is a vote from someone who really is uninformed doing anyone us anygood.
Why not let children vote once they pass the age of reason which is 7!!!!
I believe you don't get to vote in this country how we cut up the pie unless you are contributing to the pie. How's that!!

Jim G. said...

This is not about whom should have the right to vote, T, it is about recognizing property rights and the expansion of the welfare state which is the logical extension of the policies of the ultra liberal smoothie you voted for and so strongly support.

How can this be inconsequential?
This is exactly our, the Conservatives, point. Instead of tax cuts and economic growth and a pro-business environment to raise the depressed MI economy out of its dole drums, President smoothie is enlarging the welfare state.

He is spending us into bankruptcy while removing incentive to works.

Lenin lives, he is just cool this time (and a Nobel Prize Winner).