Thursday, February 12, 2009

Porkapalooza

Well I have sat back and gave Barry Hussein a chance and he has shown the wisdom of a gnat. To allow his fellow cronies to load this nation up with this kind of wasted spending and then calling it a "stimulus" bill should call for impeachment proceedings. Let the call start now. Impeach Obama! Impeach Obama! Impeach Obama! Obama lied Americans cried!

Whatever happened to his promise of transparency? Have you seen a graph of the money supply lately? It is truly scary! H.L. Mencken said: "People deserve the government they get, and they deserve to get it good and hard." The majority of "We the People" are so stupid that they continue to vote for people like Barney Frank who never saw a page boy he didn't lust over, Christopher Dodd who swares he didn't get favorable treatment on his mortgage from Countrywide, Nancy "the wicked witch of the west with the face so stiff that she must buy Botox by the ton" Pelosi and Harry "open mouth and show us what an idiot you are" Reid. Who can forget "Roland Burris will never be sat here" or "the war in Iraq is lost". Now along with Barry we are asking the people who have more responsibility for the mess we are in to come up with a solution to get us out. Either these people are complete idiots or they feel their power is more important than what is good for this country. Please someone show me a time when Überspending made a strong economy. Last time I saw a country try this type of stimulus the wall came down in Berlin.

4 comments:

terry said...

Thanks for your patience with Obama I am sure he appreciates the 14 days.

Baxter said...

God bless you, Terry!

It took all of a week before Jim G declared Obama the worst president ever. It's good to know they have open minds...

Mark R. said...

14 days more than you gave President Bush.

Baxter said...

I can't speak for Terry but I absolutely gave a Bush a chance. We have but one president at a time. I was so complimentary of GWB immediately following 911 that Jim G suggested I was happy he won the contested election. I corrected him, but I will always give credit where due.

For example, I think Hank Paulson did an excellent job. Not perfect, I'm not happy about Lehman, but I feel he literally prevented a full fledged economic collapse. Had John Snow still been in the job, it would be 1929 all over again, or worse.

Bush 43 earned - on the job - every bit of antipathy he gets from me and others. For me, it is not personal. I know he meant well. I do not question his motives.