Monday, February 2, 2009

TOM DASCHLE APPOINTMENT

As many of you know I have and continue to be an Obama supporter.
But I have to say I am "deeply disappointed" in the Daschle appointment.
Are you starting an administration with someone who FORGOT to pay taxes.
This is a former United States Senator who walked around the great statues in Congress of many great Americans in Washington D.C. proclaiming this is the greatest country in the world, and Daschle should be a role model for Americans and he does not pay his tax bill.
This is a joke, I am so sick of these guys ( politician's ) They are truly testing my belief that we all care. Obama shame on you, I truly thought you were different.

3 comments:

Gary Ponzo said...

Leave the guy alone. He's only in charge of our health care policies. It's not like it's an important position that may determine the quality of life for generations to follow. What could possible go wrong there?

Baxter said...

I'd vote for him, but I am unhappy he wasn't more forthcoming with transition team.

Republicans won't bitch too much - word has it that Howard Dean is second choice for the job.

Mark R. said...

This is the same Tom Daschle that torpedoed a Republican nomination because of unpaid payroll taxes on domestic help. Tom will just go back to lobbying and driving in limos making 5 million a year. Boo Hoo