Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Lion dies

Rush (gasp) has discussed an interesting point.

Senator Kennedy set a wonderful example during his illness and death.

He sought and received excellent medical care for a illness with limited prognosis with the support of his family and friends. He passed, I'm sure, surrounded by family, which were circumstances of his choosing.

HE DID NOT...receive health care under a government model, rationed with a wait list (or in his case refused given his limited life expectancy), with government encouragement to instead just receive hospice services.

3 comments:

Baxter said...

Its nice to be rich...

Mark R. said...

More examples of the definition of being a Liberal. I am in favor of health care reform for everybody but me. If the policy in question affects me like building windmills off of Hyanisport where they might block my view I am against it.

Among all of the hyperdriven, overblown and largely overstated platitudes toward this Senator who in my opinion has done far more to harm the fabric of US society and due his families vast wealth which was obtained mostly illegaly which fully insulated him from their effects let us not forget Mary Jo Kopechne and the fact that his carelessness killrd her.

Jim G. said...

Rich don't worry, if your side enacts their agenda, there will not be many left.