Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Republican approach is bankrupt and has led us to where we are today. And you will not acknowledge the Democratic involvement in the mortgage crisis. Yes - Bush sucked and EVERYBODY knows it - except Jim Ganem. In fact, he compared him to Churchill I did, I compared his steadfastness in face of evil. Yep, I did. Time will tell. I too am a well paid capitalist and I look forward to paying higher taxes. See I said you were a dope, and even you will do a better job with your money than the "O". when Obama rebuilds international relationships and alliances that had been torn asunder over the past seven years. That is what the world needs, is love. I love watching the righties go apoplectic over card check. Perhaps that is why their real wages have dropped considerably over the past 30 years. In the past 30 years there are plasma TVs, computers and enough food for all (in fact too much). So what you are arguing against is too much success. Hey let's check with GM, boy that card check. what a deal. You are right, Hags. That was fun! And you are still a dope.November 11, 2008 9:15 AM

No comments: